Customer Service Management Workshop-trainingSBKI.com
Customer Service Management Workshop
Two Days Intensive Workshop
Customer service is a crucial buzzword in the corporate world today. Just about every company seems to understand just how important customer service is and many have started to find ways to improve and measure customer service. In this course we are going to look at what customer service is and isn’t and identify how you can understand and provide good customer service.Many businesses want to achieve “good customer service”. Right now that’s the brass ring of business training and vision-casting and many companies are analyzing their current mission and realigning it to be increasingly customer-focused.
The design of the course is to give participants a thorough understanding of the principles of economics that are applied to the functions of individual decision makers, both consumers and producers, within the larger economic system.
- Understand effective methods and strategies for creating excellent customer service.
- Understand the challenges and problem solving methods of customer service.
- Learn to recognize and provide not must “good” but “exceptional” customer service
- Learn how to recognize “poor” customer service.
- Learn how to “wow” your customer nderstand the communications in customer service.
- Learn how to be more than just a business acquaintance. Learn how to be your customer’s friend and create loyalty
Individuals with intensive interaction with customers and with the strong interest on customer service management.
- The value of excellent customer service
- Why are we here?
Tourism, leisure and hospitality
- The tourism, leisure and hospitality industry
- The benefits of tourism
- The value of tourism
Understanding your customers
Delivering service excellence
- Key elements of customer service
- Customer service trends
- Setting and maintaining standards
- First impressions
- The communication process
- Types of communication
- Are you listening?
- That’s a good question…
- Telephone techniques
Providing information and advice
- Presenting information to customers
- Knowing your local area
- Giving directions
Meeting specific needs
- Providing an accessible service
- Language and cultural diversity
- Welcoming customers of all ages
Dealing with difficult situations
- I’m the nice customer
- The causes of dissatisfaction
- Handling complaints
- Resolving problems
- Using customer service to boost business
- Improving quality
Durasi Training: 3 Hari
- Biaya Training: Rp. 4,500,000,- (Empat Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah)
- Biaya Sertifikasi AAPM: USD. 300,- (Tiga Ratus US Dollar)
- NOTE: * Harga tercantum belum termasuk biaya sertifikasi
SBKI Training Center
Hand Phone: 0812 9713 1551
s What You Get?
- Profesional Trainer
- Free Module
- *AAPM Certificate
- SBKI Certificate
- Lunch and Coffee Break
- Souvenir T-Shirt SBKI